Bjs .com (10 FAQs)5 min read
Bjs .com (10 FAQs)
If you’re looking for answers to your questions about BJ’s, look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions about our store so that you can get the information you need.
How can I save money at BJ’s
BJ’s is a great place to save money. They offer a variety of ways to save, including coupons, club cards, and special deals. Here are some tips on how to save money at BJ’s:
1. Use coupons. BJ’s offers a variety of coupons that can be used on both food and non-food items. Be sure to check the expiration date on the coupons and take advantage of them before they expire.
2. Get a club card. BJ’s club cards offer discounts on both food and non-food items. The more you use your card, the more you save.
3. Watch for special deals. BJ’s offers special deals throughout the year that can save you even more money. Be sure to watch for these deals and take advantage of them when they’re available.
What are the best deals at BJ’s right now
BJ’s is a great place to shop for deals on groceries, household items, and more. Right now, some of the best deals at BJ’s include savings on diapers, laundry detergent, and paper towels. You can also find deals on seasonal items, like patio furniture and grills, as well as clearance items in every department. BJ’s is also a great place to shop for gifts, with deals on everything from jewelry to kitchen appliances.
How do I use my BJ’s membership card
BJ’s Wholesale Club offers exclusive savings for members on groceries, gas, electronics and more. Here’s how to use your membership card to get the best deals:
To start, sign up for a BJ’s membership online or in-store. Once you’re a member, you’ll be given a physical membership card which you can use to access all of the club’s deals and discounts. When shopping in-store, present your card at the time of purchase and the cashier will apply any relevant savings to your total. You can also use your membership card to shop online at BJs.com; simply enter your card number during checkout to unlock all of the available discounts.
Not sure if you’re getting the best deal? BJ’s offers a price match guarantee on all identical items sold at other local supermarkets. Just show the cashier a current ad from a competitor and they’ll happily adjust your total.
Finally, take advantage of BJ’s gas station savings by using your club card every time you fill up. Members save up to $0.10 per gallon on gas, so over time those savings really add up.
When does my BJ’s membership expire
BJ’s Wholesale Club memberships are valid for one year from the date of sign-up. After one year, members must renew their membership to continue enjoying BJ’s benefits.
How do I renew my BJ’s membership
If your BJ’s Membership is about to expire, you can renew it in a few easy steps online or in-club.
To renew online:
1. Visit BJs.com/Renew
2. Enter the 12-digit Membership number found on the front of your Membership card. If you don’t have your card handy, you can also look up your Membership number by logging in to your account.
3. Follow the prompts to renew your Membership and update your payment information.
4. That’s it! You’ll receive an email confirming your renewal.
To renew in-club:
1. Visit the Member Services desk at your local club.
2. Present your current Membership card. If you don’t have your card, you can look up your Membership number by logging in to your account or contacting Member Services.
3. Pay the renewal fee with cash, check, debit card, or credit card.
4. That’s it! You’ll receive a new Membership card and receipt confirming your renewal.
What is the return policy at BJ’s
Here at BJ’s, we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with an item, we will gladly accept returns within 60 days of the date of purchase. Returns must be accompanied by a receipt and the item must be in its original packaging and in new or like-new condition. BJ’s reserves the right to refuse any return.
Can I use coupons at BJ’s
BJ’s is a great place to use coupons! They offer a wide variety of items, and their prices are already low. Using coupons at BJ’s can help you save even more money on groceries, household items, and more.
There are a few things to keep in mind when using coupons at BJ’s. First, be sure to check the expiration date on the coupon. BJ’s will not accept expired coupons. Second, make sure the coupon is for an item that BJ’s carries. Some coupons are only valid at certain stores, and BJ’s may not carry the same brands as those stores. Finally, present the coupon to the cashier before paying for your purchase.
Using coupons at BJ’s is a great way to save money. Be sure to follow the above tips to ensure that your coupons are accepted. With a little planning, you can stretch your budget even further at BJ’s!
How do I find out what’s on sale at BJ’s
The best way to find out what’s on sale at BJ’s is to check the weekly circular that is posted on the website. You can also sign up for email or text alerts to be notified of special sales. BJ’s also offers a mobile app that allows you to view the weekly circular and create a shopping list.
What are the hours of operation for BJ’s
BJ’s is open Monday-Saturday 9am-9pm and Sunday 10am-7pm.
Does BJ’s offer online shopping
No, BJ’s does not offer online shopping. However, they do offer a mobile app that allows customers to place orders and track their pickup or delivery status.